Saturday, February 11, 2012

Two Months...

...that's how long I've been quit smoking!  It's funny, I don't say, "It has been two months since my heart attack." but "two months since I quit smoking".  The two go hand in hand.  It has been two months since I had a heart attack and two months since I quit smoking.  I can't believe it!  I am so proud of me!  On the Quitnet site you design a T-shirt on your two month anniversary - it's a virtual shirt of course.  I designed mine this morning and then went to Cafepress to order one I had seen.  The one I liked, and ordered, says, "You can't scare me, I quit smoking cold turkey."  Well, you could also design your own T-shirt!!!!  How awesome is that!  Yes, I designed one and ordered it!  It is pink and on the front it has three things - An "I Quit" cigarette ribbon, then N.O.P.E. in green letters and then a heart.  N.O.P.E stands for Not One Puff Ever.  On the back, in the same green letters it simply says, "DFS" which is the easiest way to quit smoking, "Don't Fucking Smoke".  I can't wait until it or they get here!

Anyway, off to do some grocery shopping.  Later all!



N.O.P.E
These are the designs but the word is in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment