Sunday, December 18, 2011

Birthday Boy!

It has been so long since I've been here!  I said I wasn't a blogger!  But a lot has happened and it has been a trying time.

Sean was born on December 12th.  We had his birthday party this year on December 10th.  He had fun!  I can't believe that my baby is six years old!

He wanted a "Cars" cake and this baby was a hit!


His party was at Chuck E Cheese's!  Every kids wants a Chuck E Cheese Party!


Sean and his "brother" Chase had a blast!


His birthday dance!


Sean and Chuck E!


I think he's gonna blow!!



The ticket blaster was so much fun for him!

He had a great party and had so much fun!  He didn't want it to end!  The parties there are scheduled for two hours and we ended up being there for three!  Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment