Sunday, April 1, 2012

He's Growing Up!

Sean lost his first tooth!!!!
He was so proud! Mom was also very proud and then sad as well.  My little boy is officially no longer a baby!  When that first baby tooth comes out, he's a big boy.  That happened today, March 31, 2012.

And then....

That's right! Tooth number two came out!  About two hours after the first tooth was pulled he said, "Mom, I think this one is ready too but I'm scared!"  We pulled it!  So he lost his first two baby teeth on the same day!

The tooth fairy came and left a cut little note.  It said,
"Sean,
While you lay sleeping, I came in the night.
Under your pillow was a marvelous sight.
Your first two teeth had some unstuck.
Keep them forever, they will bring you good luck!
Love,
The Tooth Fairy
3-31-12"

I'm so happy for him and I'm so happy to be here to celebrate this day with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment