Friday, October 7, 2011

Change Is Good

Well, another change has occured.  I am now working at a daycare.  It is a good daycare and I am really enjoying my job.  I hope to get my own class soon instead of just being a floater.

I also got a puppy!  Mark bought me a boxer!  He said the puppy is a "just because I love you" present.  He is beautiful!  I've named him Gator because I am a huge Florida Gators fan and because I want him to have a good, strong name.
I guess the best thing that has happened this month is that I got the results of my mammogram.  The results are normal!  I don't have breast cancer!!!  I know that Dara was looking down and sent me to get it done and she was watching over me.  I am very thankful and I am now very serious about my health.  I've been doing well and Mark and I are walking.  It feels good.

Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment