Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What A Day!

Now that I'm working at the daycare center I have the weekends off.  On Saturday Sean and I did nothing!  Oh, I cleaned the house and did laundry and such as that.  On the whole, though, we just spent time together and relaxed.  It was wonderful!

On Sunday we went to the park at Lake Bowen.  It's called Anchor Park and it's really nice.  They have the slides and swings that most parks have but they also have a rock wall for the kids to climb and a piece of equipment (I don't know the name of it) that helps with learning to balance.  It's not a balancing beam but more like poles.  They have the boat docks and the way the park is set up you can walk around the park like a walking trail.  It is really a great place to go.  The park is fenced in so the kids don't run out into the traffic of the boat ramps.

Sean let me take pictures of him.  I really needed to do that - he's growing so much and I haven't taken many photos of him in the past year - thank you Pizza Hut.

I really enjoyed my day!
He's so handsome! 

He's getting so tall!

He made it to the top of the rock wall but didn't know how to get down!

He had a quiet moment - like he was in deep thought about something.

This one reminds me of a quote I like.  "Children are the living message we send to a time we will not see."  He is my heart and soul and I hope he grows into a wonderful man!

We had a wonderful, fall day!

No comments:

Post a Comment