Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Beginning

I'm not sure if blogging is for me.  I've never been very good at keeping a journal or following through with completing a diary and such.  However, I know that life goes quickly and so does the mind!  I would like for this blog to be something my son can scan through one day and know a little more about who I am and what my hopes and dreams are.

I love photography! I love to capture an image that makes me stop and say, "Wow!".  I love feeling something when I look at other people's photographs.  I want to evoke feelings in other people through my photography.  If I don't, that's ok too.  I still get something out of capturing an image that pleases me.

I've been slack with the camera lately.  Haven't picked it up for a while and I've missed it!!!  Yesterday I was just playing around and took a picture that just seemed to say "comfort" to me.  I realized what has been out of whack with me and it is me missing my photography.  Sooooo...what do I do about that?  Well, fix up my camera bag as my purse once again and take it everywhere I go!!!  Let the fun and comfort begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment