Thursday, August 4, 2011

Good Morning!

I'm not a morning person.  That is almost an understatement!  I can wake up and get out of bed but I have to sit around and drink my coffee to really wake up.  Not just a cup! Almost a whole pot before I feel as though I can function.  So, for that reason, I'm usually not out and about early.

This morning I had to be at work at 8 a.m.  Now, that's not really too early but it is for me.  I do better going in around ten.  Anyway, I got up and walked to my kitchen sink.  The blinds in the windows don't fit correctly - they are too narrow but they work.  I saw red coming through the blinds.  I moved the blinds and saw the most beautiful sunrise!  I told Mark, "I'm going outside!"  He followed me and the view was spectacular!!  Man, if all mornings were like this I'd get up early everyday! Good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment