Saturday, September 3, 2011

Finally!

Well, I finally did it.  I quit work!  Now, I know that it seems really stupid to do something like that but I do have my reasons.  Let me explain...

Reason One: Sean Gillette!  He never got to see his mom!  I only saw him from 6:30 am until 7:20 am, getting him ready for school.  I always ended up working until 9 or 10 o'clock and he was in bed when I got home.

Reason Two:  Mark Gillette!  Well yes, he's a big boy but he's still my husband and I do love him!  Heck, I like him too!  I never had any quality time with him.  He would stay up, waiting for me to get home and I appreciate him doing so.

Reason Three:  Dee Gillette!  Yes, I like myself and I missed me!  I have been so tired and stressed lately.  I'm actually losing some hair!  Ugh!!  My blood sugar is up and I don't like taking the medicine! 

So, yes, I quit!  I'm very happy about the change and my next job will fit MY schedule!
So now I will be spending more, much more time with Sean and Mark.  Homework is going on and life is great!  Looking forward to the next chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment